How You Can Help
We rely on the generosity of individuals, organizations and institutions that share our vision of equal opportunity for all high school students to operate and grow. There are a number of ways that you can continue to help us improve the futures of motivated students through our program:
- Become a fan of the Grady Talks Facebook page (facebook.com/gradytalks) and follow us on Twitter (@GradyTalks) and encourage your friends and family to do the same. There are links to a number of our videos on that page!
- Encourage the young people that you encounter to visit our talkaboutyourfuture.org and gradytalks.org websites. They will be able see the 30 or so inspiring talks aimed at students just like them.
- Ask your company, or the companies that you do business with, to partner with us to expand our program to high schools in their area, which would include a summer work/study program for deserving students.
- Help us introduce the Grady Talks program to additional schools by fostering a connection between our program and any elected officials in your network.
- Encourage your company to become a sponsor of our organization. Appropriate branding will appear on our website, circulars, and videos.
- And of course, last but not least: go to one of our websites and make a personal, tax deductible, contribution to Talk About Your Future, Inc., either by credit card or through PayPal. Any amount is highly appreciated and we sincerely thank you for already contributing the greatest asset of all, your time, to our program.